Monday December 8, 2014
ME Bank has taken out two top gongs in Money magazine’s 2015 ‘Best of the Best’ Awards.
- Winner - Best Term Deposit (Short Term), Bank Category
- Winner - Cheapest Three-Year Fixed Home Loan, Bank Category
Since 2000, Money magazine has partnered with top research companies to pinpoint the best financial products in Australia and the results are showcased in its annual ‘Best of the Best' Awards.
Chief Marketing Officer, Rebecca James said the awards again highlight how ME Bank’s products are resonating with customers.
“ME Bank has taken a bigger share of the fixed rate market in recent years by outpricing other banks,” she said.
“Our term deposits are also consistently high across all terms. People can choose the term that suits them always in the knowledge that they’re getting a great rate.”
The awards join several other recent independent accolades given to ME Bank, including:
- 2014 CANSTAR Award Gold Medal - Outstanding Value Transaction Account
- 2014 CANSTAR Award Gold Medal - Outstanding Value Savings Account
- 2014 CANSTAR Award Gold Medal - Outstanding Value Mortgage
- 2014 CANSTAR Award Gold Medal - Outstanding Value Home Loan
- 2014 CANSTAR Award Gold Medal - Outstanding Value Deposit Account
- 2014 Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards - Regional Bank of the Year
- 2014 Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards - Best Short-Term Deposit
- 2014 Australian Mortgage Awards - Best Non-Major Bank BDM
- 2014 Mozo People’s Choice Awards Gold Medal
- 2014 Australian Lending Awards - Best Customer Experience
Customers interested in ME Bank’s 3-year fixed standard home loan or term deposits can visit mebank.com.au or call 13 15 63 for further information.
– Ends –
MATTHEW READ, MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION MANAGER
P 03 9708 3334 M 0432 130 338 Email
ME Bank is the only bank which is 100 per cent owned by Australia’s leading industry super funds. ME Bank provides industry super fund, union and employer association members with a genuinely fairer banking alternative.