REPORT UNAUTHORISED USE, LOSS OR THEFT IMMEDIATELY – CALL US ON 13 15 63.
Contact us straight away if any of the below occurs:
- Your card is lost or stolen.
- Your card, customer ID, access code, passcode or PIN is compromised.
- You see any suspicious activity on your accounts.
- Your mobile phone is lost or stolen (SMS is used for additional security).
It’s important to contact us quickly – if you do not notify us within a reasonable time you may be liable for losses which occur as a result of your delay.
ATMs, cheque book, and on the telephone
It is important to protect yourself from all areas of potential fraud.
- When using ATMs, make sure no one can observe your PIN as you enter it. Be careful and discreet when withdrawing cash, and watch out for hardware attached to an ATM that looks out of place. If in doubt, do not use the machine.
- Never have pre-signed cheques in your chequebook or make cheques out to 'cash'.
- Always store your cheque books in a safe place when you are not using them.
- Always be careful about giving your phone number to organisations you do not know. Ask them why they need your number and what they will be using it for. If conducting transactions over the phone, always ask for receipt numbers if they are not offered by the service provider.